LASH & BROW AFTERCARE
People Will Stare...Make It Worth Their While
So you have just had a lash or brow treatment and you're good to go right? Not quite, a professional shape and tint can transform not only your brows and lashes but your whole face. If you want the perfection to last though a bit of aftercare is essential to ensure you get the optimum results from your treatment.
* Avoid rubbing the eyes
* Avoid getting your brows or lashes wet for 24 hours after treatment
* Avoid heat treatments such as steam rooms, saunas, sunbeds for 24 hours
* Avoid using oil based products
* Avoid using exfoliating and anti-ageing products around the brow area for three days either side of treatment
* Extreme Sunlight and Chlorine can fade the tint quicker so avoid prolonged time in either of these
* If Possible avoid putting your contact lenses back in for the duration of the day
* Avoid the temptation to touch the area after brow tinting. Touching the area can add oils and could clog open pores resulting in spots
* Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment
* Remember your tinting results will be darker and more defined immediately after treatment. Although I do make sure every trace of tint is removed, it is possible that residues may remain, however this will fade dependant on the frequency of cleansing.