The celebrities best kept secret to smoother skin
Products Used During the Treatment
* Dermaplane Cleanser
This is a foamy cleanser that purifies the skin and begins the prep for dermaplan. Its 100% organic.
* Skin prep
This helps to de-grease the skin prior to your dermaplan.
* Oilaplane balm
This a specialised 100% natural and organic balm. This is ideal for those that have drier more sensitive skin and those with a lot of vellus hair. Not suitable for those with nut allergies.
* Enzyme Peel
This non-abrasive peel delivers professional results by efficiently and quickly removing dead skin cells whilst encouraging new cells to come to the surface. The natural multi-action enzymes effectively peel and help uncover a fresh new complexion without drying, irritating, or causing undue stress to the skin.
* Pure Clinical Face Mask
This is not just any mask girls it's anti - inflammation and skin rejuvenating face mask which has added ingredients such as hyaluronic acid to hydrate Niacininide to repair the skin moisture barrier and aloe-vera to soothe trouble skin.
* Hydrating Moisturising Lotion
This helps to increase moisture levels and reduce fine lines. It is packed with antioxidants, vitamin E and beta glucan which all help to protect the skin against environmental damage. Soothing allantoin and centella asiatica, combined with hyaluronic acid help reduce the signs of premature ageing.
Provides all day protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays, due to its 13-hour formula. Vegetable extracts moisturise the skin and provide added nutrients leaving skin looking smooth, vibrant and firm.
* Stop Retin A products for 5 days before your appointment.
* Avoid laser treatments 4 weeks before treatment.
* If you are having any type of chemical peel close to your dermaplaning, can you please advise me of this. There are so many different brands of peels and strengths on the market, I can give you a specific timescale to wait before or after your dermaplaning treatment.
* No waxing for 7 days prior.
* Discontinue any manual exfoliation 7 days prior to dermaplaning. Over exfoliation can cause acne breakouts, hyper/hypo pigmentation redness and dry skin.
* Avoid direct sun exposure for 5-7 days prior to treatment. Have you ever shaved over sunburn? Imagine doing so with a blade that's significantly sharper than an at-home razor. Ouch! enough said!
* If you are wanting to schedule a botox treatment near to your dermaplaning treatment, do not book this prior to your dermaplaning. This can be done immediately after.
* Please inform me if you are pregnant or nursing.